C# API to access the REST based BaseCamp services.
is a web based system for managing collaborative projects. Simple manipulations of your project are provided through the web user interface. A REST based API is exposed for more advanced manipulation of your project.
This project consists of a C# API for accessing the
REST based BaseCamp API
. It consists of:
- An assembly containing an API for accessing BaseCamp REST web services. The API models the following entities:
- ToDo List
- ToDo List Item
- Time Entry
- An NUnit test suite
- A simple application that moves ToDo lists from one project to another:
- The UI lets you pick a source project and a destination proejct and populates list boxes with the ToDo lists from each project
- Selected lists on the source project can be copied to the target project
- Selected lists on the source project can be deleted
- ToDo list attributes are preserved (description, time tracking enabled)
- Milestones associated with a ToDo list are created on the target project
- ToDo list items are copied and owners are preserved
- TimeEntry logs against a ToDo list item are copied
I would like to thank DAZ 3D
for allowing me to open source this code and share it with the BaseCamp community.
This code was created in a test-driven development style. I used
an article on CodeProject
as a reference while creating this project. The CodeProject article used the older API for BaseCamp and I wanted to use the newer REST based API for BaseCamp.